There are many Basketball tricks that
you can learn and master and here are the names and how to do them.
1. Dribble the basketball in your right hand.
2. When the ball reaches your hand, bounce it toward your left hand.
3. Let the ball bounce into your left hand and start dribbling with
Between The Legs
Do a crossover, but the ball should bounce between your
legs instead of in front you.
Behind The Back
Do a crossover, but your right hand should be to the
side and behind you. The ball should travel in the same motion as a
crossover, but entirely behind your back.
1. Dribble the ball in your right hand.
2. When the ball is about to reach your hand, position your hand so
you will touch the ball not and the top but more on the side away
from you and more on the right side. The ball should be more on your
palm than usual and closer to your arm.
3. The moment the ball reaches your hand swing your arm clockwise
around your body with the ball still in your hand. Your hand might
need to grasp the ball slightly under it, but not enough to
constitute carrying. (A violation in basketball)
4. When the ball is close to your left hip, the ball should
naturally flow forward, off your fingertips, and bounce in front of